Max Payne features:
* FEEL THE PAIN -- "Story is the bedrock of Max Payne. Yeah, it's chock full of mind-blowing gunplay. But at every turn, a new and clever piece of noir storytelling will motivate you forward and illuminate the action." -- PC Gamer
* REALISM TO THE MAX -- A first in gaming. The first PC game with photo-digitized textures, radiosity lighting and hardware T&L combined. All this tech talk just means game play never looked this real, nor frightening!
* BULLET-TIME GAME PLAY -- A first in gaming. "Slo-mo gives you an inventive advantage over your opposition...[and] also happens to be the most frickin' cool device ever employed in an action game." -- PC Gamer
* PLAY IT YOUR WAY -- Auto-adjusting game play, another first in gaming. You want the action will be challenging and intense, but not unfair and frustrating--the game's self-adjusting difficulty keeps you in the sweet spot of game play bliss.
* MAKE YOUR OWN LEVELS -- The most powerful, easiest-to-use game editor ever released is in your creative hands, with WYSIWYG-style editing. Even recreate your house or workplace!
* MORE REALISM -- Painstaking attention to detail, bullets even modeled accurately resulting in realistic and cinematic game play unlike anything you've seen. "Everything is destructible, and comes apart realistically. You've never played action sequences with this level of demolition." -- PC Gamer
450MHz AMD / Intel Processor
96 MB RAM
16MB Direct3D Compatible Graphics Card
700 MHz AMD / Intel Processor
128 MB RAM
32 MB Direct3D Compatible Graphics Card
DirectSound compatible sound card
Full install: 830 MB
Minimum install: 530 MB
Minimum install will load the levels from the game CD. Full installation is recommended for optimal performance.